e-Forms (electronic forms) are the quickest, easiest way to process real estate transactions; and as a GKAR Member, you have access to two platforms that will make any transaction as simple as can be.
Nothing! As a GKAR Member, access to both dotloop and zipForm (by zipLogix) are included as Member benefits.
|Log into dotloop Account||Log into zipForm Account|
|Add GKAR to dotloop Documents||Set Up zipForm Account|
|dotloop Help Guides||zipForm User Guide|
|dotloop Frequently Asked Questions|
1. Can dotloop be accessed through the MLS under Products?
At this time, it cannot.
2. Can I add more than one client to a document for signatures?
Yes, you can add as many as you need. If the document has room at the bottom of the page, you are able to add as many signature/initial lines as needed.
3. Do clients need to take turns signing?
No, two clients can sign a document at the same time on different computers. There is no need to set an order of signatures unless desired.
4. Does the client have to use their own email or can multiple clients use the same email address?
Each client will need their own email. At no time will dotloop allow separate clients to sign or use the same email address.
5. Is there an app for my phone?
Yes! You are able to view and work with transactions on the dotloop app just as you would on a computer.
6. How do I delete something from a loop?
On dotloop there is no "delete." If you would like to remove a document or transaction, you will choose to "archive" it instead.
7. How long are documents or transactions stored on dotloop?
dotloop will host your transactions for seven (7) years. This is accessible to you as the agent or the client.
8. Can I add my property with the MLS number?
Yes, on dotloop you have the ability to look up a property with the MLS number or address. The first time you search with an MLS number it will ask for an "agent code;" this is asking for your k number.
9. Are we getting rid of ziplogix?
No, you will have the choice as a brokerage or agent to use either zipLogix (zipForm) or dotloop.