1. What are the requirements for obtaining a real estate salesperson license?
The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs has three primary requirements:
2. If I am having trouble registering for the Licensing Exam or have questions about its instructions, what should I do?
Contact PSI Exams or visit the PSI Candidate Information Bulletin.
3. I have completed 40 hours of pre-licensure; what should I do next?
4. What is the cost of the real estate license application and where do I find it?
The license fee is $88, and it can be found at the Bureau of Professional Licensing.
5. What is the cost of the Licensing Exam and how do I register?
The licensing exam fee is $79.00. To register, contact PSI Exams or call 1 (800) 733-9267.
6. What will a real estate salesperson license allow me to do?
Licensed real estate salespersons may list properties for sale and assist buyers in the purchase of property under the supervision of a real estate broker.
7. What other courses are offered?
View our Pre-Licensing page for more details.
Your feedback is Welcome! To provide a comment or complaint about your course experience, please download and submit this form (PDF).