|Prepare to Use Zoom
Participation and Technology Requirements
- If this is your first time using Zoom and you would like to attend a practice session, please contact Education@gkar.com, prior to your course date.
- If this is your first time using Zoom, the program will automatically download when you join your first meeting.
- Practice session is optional and is not required; if you're already comfortable using Zoom.
- During the practice session , you will be able to test using a Zoom link to access a session, muting your microphone, enabling your video, checking your Internet set-up, and asking any other questions you may have about using Zoom.
- The course link for your actual virtual CE Course will be emailed to you 2 days prior to the course date.
We do not support
- Taking courses nor viewing videos on mobile devices.
- Beta versions of any software.
- You are required to use a Webcam during your session.
- Be prepared to use a microphone during your session.
- Recording devices of any kind are prohibited.
- You are expected to join from a suitable, quiet location with a computer that permits full participation in the session activities. If you do not adhere to all participation requirements, you may be removed from your session.
- We also expect all attendees to behave professionally, treating others with courtesy and respect, refraining from using profanity or socially offensive language.
- Please log in at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the course. As we must adhere to the agendas as approved by CE Marketplace and the respective organizations that all us to present these courses; and ensuring we cover all necessary information.
- Also, attendees who arrive more than 10 minutes after the scheduled start time, will not be admitted and are unable to receive credit for the course.
- Attendees are expected to treat this Zoom course as if attending a course in-person at GKAR, which includes behaving professionally, treating others with courtesy and respect, refraining from using profanity or socially offensive language, as well as wearing appropriate clothing and avoiding inappropriate surroundings.
- Attendees may not join a session while driving or riding in a car. Attendees are expected to join from a suitable, quiet location, with a device that permits full participation in the session activities.
- Courses may include activities that cannot be performed on a mobile device.
Refund and Cancellation Policies
- Course materials will be provided via email in a digital format.
- Attendees may print a copy for their reference and/or notes during the session.
- Attendees may not post, publish, sell, or otherwise publicly distribute course materials.