Real Estate Professionals
The Greater Kalamazoo Association of REALTORS® is dedicated to serving the needs of both the local real estate market and the professionals who work in it.
Our objectives are:
- To promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the real estate profession as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- To unite those engaged in the recognized branches of the real estate profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests.
- To provide a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the real estate profession hereby their interest may be safe guarded and advanced.
- To further the interest of home and other real estate property ownership.
- To unite those engaged in the real estate profession in this community with the Michigan Association of REALTORS®, thereby furthering their own objectives throughout the state and nation, and obtaining the benefits and privileges of membership therein.
- To designate, for the benefit of the public, those individuals within its jurisdiction authorized to use the term REALTOR® as licensed, prescribed and controlled by the National Association of REALTORS®.
GKAR offers a variety of memberships that offer access to some or all of the member benefits. A major part of our role is to be an advocate for real estate professionals and to provide professional standards and compliance in the Greater Kalamazoo area
Take a look at our events calendar to see the upcoming classes and other events aimed at real estate professionals.
GKAR's commercial real estate division handles the management of commercial real estate professionals and provides access to commercial listing information.