Need to Check Your Continuing Education Record?

July 15, 2010

Source: Paula Novess
Job Title: Director of Standards, Compliance and Procedures
Phone: (269) 382-1597

Need to check your Continuing Education credits as recorded by the Licensing Department? E-mail Paula Novess at for a return email including your record for 2010, exactly as it appears on their website. Please include your license number.

Back to News from GKAR