4. GKAR HTML Flyers - A Great Way to Promote Your Message
September 29, 2011
Source: Nancy Gustas
Job Title: Marketing & Print Services Manager
Phone: 269 382-1597
What You need to Know:
- Your HTML Flyer may take up to 3 business days to process.
- Send your information in early to avoid delays.
- All HTML flyers must be approved prior to distribution.
- Use the Flyer Guidelines to help create your flyer.
- Complete the 2 forms with your HTML flyer information (see link below).
- You will be asked for the email subject line, your email address, and an email reply to address...etc.
- You will also need to fill in your name and office for billing, and the date you want your HTML Flyer to go out.
HTML & FLYER GUIDELINES
How to: Get it Right the First Time and Save Time!
1. The word REALTOR® must include the trademark ® symbol.
2. HTML Flyers advertising real estate must contain contact info according to red book license law:
Company name, and (office address or office phone).
3. Flyers can not read "Bonus to Selling Agent," It may say "Bonus to Selling Office or Selling Broker".
4. A plan or scheme involving a lottery, contest, game, prize, or drawing shall not be used by a real estate broker or real estate salesperson for the sale or promotion of a sale of real estate.
See Occupational Code below:
(Red Book) OCCUPATIONAL CODE (EXCERPT) - Act 299 of 1980
339.2511 Plan or scheme for selling or promoting sale of real estate.
A plan or scheme involving a lottery, contest, game, prize, or drawing shall not be used by a real estate broker or real estate salesperson for the sale or promotion of a sale of real estate...
5. GKAR reserves the right to include the following disclaimer for non GKAR Events: "This event is not sponsored or endorsed by GKAR"
* All HTML flyers must be approved prior to e-mail delivery